Monday, January 22, 2007

Smart or Stoopid

Here's what "they" say...
"The Smart or Stoopid test is purely meant to be a fun quiz to see how your IQ rates alongside the average, based on the scores of other people who have taken the test. Naturally, only stupid people would take it as a true indicator of intelligence, and only intelligent people would take it as a true indicator of stupidity. Or something like that."
Just so you know, I scored 24 which means that I am 26% smarter than average. Aren't you impressed? I thought so...

Take the test here.

Here's another fun thing called Catch 33 to test your hand-eye coordination...

Enjoy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok I am a dummy at 14 and sucked at the hole eye hand thing. Oh well I have two great kids that are very bright maybe I can learn something from them.

Anonymous said...

Did the test, missed a few answers as it goes so fast, and came to 24 (which would make me 34.3% smarter than "the rest"). I better not show this to my boss...

Anonymous said...

Me again. See that I had same score as Jeff, but my result is better when compared to "the rest". This means that in the time between these two tests others have scored way worse (see, that's where those 34.3% kicks in, making such an analysis on the spot...).

Jeff, be honest - are you making foney tests to make your result looks better??

Jeff Kuhn said...

Okay, time for honesty.

I took the test a week or so ago and scored 24. This morning before I posted I took it again and scored a 22...that placed me @ 23% better than the rest. When I posted my ego kicked in and I wanted to keep the score of 24 so I estimated the percentage for the post. In an attempt to remember the exact percentage for someone who gets 22 right I just took it again and scored a 25...which is 40% smarter than "the rest". So while I am getting smarter as time passes...I'm still not faster than Stefan. Thanks for reading...and keeping me on my toes.