Thursday, January 25, 2007

No Blinding Lights, Just Perseverance....

A great post from a new blog that I am reading - Coming to the Quiet.
"There are things in my life that I desperately want to change, that need to change. Today, tomorrow, the next day, and the day after that, etc. I will get up and go about my day. Some days I will fall, I will sin, I will need repentance, healing, restoration. Some days I will not fall. On all days, falling days or standing days alike, I will get up, stay on the path, pray, study, do works of mercy and justice...I will live my life, my daily, ordinary life, and I will live it in pursuit of the One.... And in so doing, today, tomorrow, next week, next year, a decade down the road...I am changed, I am converted, I become a holy man....

At least that is the way I see it. No blinding lights, just perseverance until the end...."

Read the rest of the post here.

No comments: