Thursday, January 04, 2007

Stuck or Blessed...

Interesting comment the other night as I shopped with my family in Chilliwack. The clerk at the store asked me how I got "stuck with four girls". I resisted the urge to say, "Now that's a dumb way to say it...". Choosing the higher road I responded with, "Actually I've been blessed with four girls." And that's the way I see it. It's an interesting life, being the only male in a household of females. Even our dog is a girl. And it does make life different. The store that we were in when this conversation occured was Ardene's - a cheap store filled to the brim with girly stuff. Which brings us to the reason for this post.

Hair to me is a nuisance. I find it a waste of time and have happily chosen to have it cut short. No fuss, easy to keep up.

I, however, am the only one who feels this way about hair in my housefold. Today was a big day as my 10 year old, Maddie, got her hair cut.


Here's the before...




Here's the after...




Is she happy with the result? You be the judge.



No, I'm not stuck...I'm blessed.

No comments: