Thursday, March 26, 2009

My wife is VERY interesting...

Angela just posted her "25 interesting things about me" on Facebook. I think the whole world should know them so here they are...

1. I've only gotten our mail once since living here in Hope the last 10 years. I don't like running into people and making small talk about the weather.

2. I enjoy my own company which is fortunate because I'm always with myself.

3. My favorite hobby is canning. I can my brains out and thoroughly enjoy the process.

4. My faith is the size of a mustard seed which I feel is unfortunate but sufficient.

5. Our "family song" that we sing out very loudly and often on road trips is Good-bye Earl by the Dixie Chicks.

6. Looking at old black and white photographs makes my stomach feel sad and makes me want to live an amazing life.

7. We had a double wedding with my sister and her husband which was super.

8. I felt embarrassed at our wedding when I had to say my vows, I think it was saying slightly sappy things right in front of other people that got me.

9. My husband is the most consistently amazing person I have ever met and he thinks I'm pretty cool too.

10. I only like talking on the phone with my sister, parents, Jeff and my girls.

11. If I have to call through a list of people I'll break it up in chunks because it stresses me right out.

12 My husband works as a pastor which is most likely the weirdest job on earth.

13. We love traveling with our girls and would go anywhere and have been seriously tempted to "sell it all" and live in a rolling turd.

14. I had a blast in college but slightly regret not learning anything.

15. I also had fun in high school but have no regrets about not learning anything.

16. I have fibromyalgia and lots of "early onset" arthritis which I find quite bothersome. Also just discovered a bunion on my foot that hurts but just saying the word makes me laugh.

17. I'm not really into reading. My favorite book is written by Ann Lamott called Traveling Mercies.

18. My husband reads books like crazy and sometimes I pretend to be interested in what he's reading by nodding occasionally and maintaining eye contact.

19. I can only relax when my house is clean. Bummer, I know. I have tried to let it go but it just doesn't work for me.

20. I think women who can relax and drink coffee with cupboard doors hanging open are very cool.

21. My Mom thinks I'm better at everything than I really am. I like this.

22. In college I jumped on top of that big huge outdoor tennis bubble in Richmond. It was hard to run up the side of it and scarier then I had anticipated when I finally made it to the top.

23. We had a sabbatical a couple of years ago and did a 4 month road trip to Alabama. It was 4 months of glorious bliss.

24. A granny-square is aptly named.

25. We have 4 daughters 15,13,10,& 8. Each of them are unique and come with their own gifts and quirks. We think they're great.

No comments: