Monday, November 10, 2008

NEW - Quote of the Week!!!

I wanted to start something new here called...drum roll please..."Quote of the Week". As most of you know I do a fair bit of reading and always come across quotes that I really like. I usually write them down somewhere and then later take some time to mentally chew on them a little more in depth. So every Monday, at least I hope every Monday, I'm going to post one here for you to savor right along with me. When I start missing Mondays I'll just change the title to say "Really Good Quotes" or something like that. So here's the first one...

"I suppose that since most of our hurts comes through relationships so will our healing, and I know that grace rarely makes sense for those looking in from the outside." (Taken from The Shack, by William P. Young, P.11)

No comments: