Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Approaching the last leg,,,

...of our journey south. We have a few more days in Knoxville visiting family and then we'll take the last drive into Birmingham. It's been an incredible trip so far. The kids have traveled well, we've seen huge sections of the United States, and now reconnecting with family (that we don't often see) is really fun. I'm looking forward to getting tucked in at Samford and establishing a bit of a routine. It still feels a bit like vacation. Kinda like we'll pack up and head back to BC next week. We'll see what that feeling turns into when we unpack for three months in Alabama. My goal is to post periodically on this blog. I'll try to let it focus more on what I am learning as I reflect on life, ministry, and following Jesus. If you want to get the family details be sure to check out Alabama Adventures. I think it will be more of an update on our week to week activities.

No comments: